Chevy Chase Bank Locations What Is A Good Bank To Go With For Frequent International Travelers?

What is a good bank to go with for frequent international travelers? - chevy chase bank locations

Hello! Currently, I am very satisfied with my current bank. I "Chevy Chase Bank, which I hate. The only reason why I signed with, because when I was in college the only bank on campus, and I will not be affected with ATM fees.
But with my new job, I am a travel nurse, I travel a lot nationally and internationally.
I am looking for a bank that has many places, national and international banks, ATMs, has relatively low taxes. I make frequent withdrawals and deposits, but the balance is rarely more than $ 2,000 for a long time because I usually save investments or savings. I do not agree to be hit with much effort. I want only free if possible, of known and savings banks.

HSBC wants to, because I have heard many good things about them, but requires the maintenance costs and monthly fees of $ 3 for each transaction (withdrawal or deposit) after 8, and certainly not more of it.

I know that some banks give you free or savingss If you use a direct deposit, but since I have to pay for such diverse organizations rarely has time to set up direct deposit or not.

And I do not use bank credit cards.

3 comments:

ranger_c... said...

Believe it or not, American Express is accepted in most other countries. Are you looking for had to accept a bank or a dealer is willing.


I am leaving the United States, Europe and Latin America frequently. I found that the Bank of America is the best. They have to fulfill agreements with banks in other countries in order to charge their credit cards and ATM cards.

For example, if I may, in Spain, I think of the Banco de Andalucia, or the German bank is in Germany and my Bank of America ATM card, without any pain or discomfort. The retreat takes place in euros (or whatever I am) currency country, and his refusal to an exchange rate of dollars. I am the real exchange rate of the day, when the ATM. The money was withdrawn from my checking account or savings at home. Pick-up, when I make a payment.

It's great because they try to guess how much the currency of the countries I will visit to buy, I left the office just what I need when I am there. It is also less expensive,Version, and the growth rate of real exchange rate.

ashok p said...

Standard Chartered Bank. (Standard Chartered) in a nutshell

Heil said...

Thus, there is plenty to choose from, including American Express RBS, HSBC,

Banks that have branches all over the world

Post a Comment