Do Iron On Transfers Work With Laser Printers Can I Use Avery Inkjet Iron-on Tranfers In A Laser Printer?

Can I use avery inkjet iron-on tranfers in a laser printer? - do iron on transfers work with laser printers

I would like to use iron-jet ink for transfer to Avery (3302) in a laser printer, but I want to know if this works, or more importantly, damage the printer. The following names:

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Product ...

Thank you in advance for the help. 10 points for the best answer.

3 comments:

djw said...

I think the above questions relate only to labels. I could not see anything about the transfers.

I would advise against their use with a laser printer, you can transfer Skins device) off and found damage to the printer (the drum temperature similar to an iron.

Oops, I mean, drum fuser.

Eddie198... said...

of Avery's FAQ can use a laser printer compatible inkjet products,

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Help-Ce ...

smedrik said...

No, he can.

Iron inkjet transfers are to be activated, and the heat is melting in the fuser hot, causing a laser printer that irreparable damage.

Post a Comment